Welcome to Mimi's bakery!

Monday, June 25, 2007

My First Hand-On Icing Class



i spent the whole Sunday start from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm for this icing class. There are many icing patterns taught by teacher. I'll only display some of them. There are 10 students in a class. Three chinese students and 7 malay students. Most of them are doing business and some of them are housewife. We are quite enjoy in learning cake decoration and the teacher is very very helpful and patient.
This is wave pattern that could be apply on the surface of cake.








This is roses and carnation flowers.













This is the final result done by teacher. So beautiful!

















This is a birthday cake that i made. I'll give myself 7.5/10 marks as the writing is a bit ugly. I have to spent more time on practicing my writing.

No comments: