Welcome to Mimi's bakery!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tweety Birthday Cake


i made this tweety birthday cake for my colleague's daughter. My colleague would like to have a cartoon birthday cake for her two years old daughter. So..i browse through some of my baking books to seek for any idea. Finally, i had decided to draw a tweety bird on the birthday cake. Tweety bird is my favour cartoon character. As you can see from the final result, the tweety is not really look like tweety compared to the tweety that i drawn on baking paper. ya..my husband commented especially the eye of the tweety look very scary. He said that i shouldn't use chocolate to decorate it. I agreed with him. However, my colleague gave a very good comment on this birthday cake. Well.. very very delicious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very impressive...

mimi said...

Thanks you...